INCREDIBLE HEALTH BENEFITS OF ORGANIC RAW HONEY
Honey is considered as one of nature’s purest foods used for everything from sweetening, foods, and drinks to healing our bodies. Raw organic honey is the most original sweet liquid collected fresh, after being produced by honey bees with the nectar they collect from flower blossoms. The word “raw” clearly indicates that the honey is unheated, unpasteurized, nutrient-dense food known to rejuvenate cells. In its pure form, raw honey contains all the enzymes, antioxidants, minerals that have amazing therapeutic and detoxifying properties.
Organic Raw Honey has always been one of the most sought-after natural health supplements and a great substitute for sugar. Not only it boasts of a great taste but also provides nourishment to the body. As an alternative to table sugar, honey provides a much-needed energy boost to the body.
Below are some of the incredible benefits of adding Organic Raw Honey in your AIP diet:
- Excellent Anti-oxidant Activity: Organic Raw honey contains potential antioxidants called phytochemicals, flavonoids, and ascorbic acid that can reduce oxidative stress in the body, clearing out free radicals. Scientists say that Chronic diseases are connected to prolonged oxidative stress in the cells, so having an anti-oxidant rich diet can lower the risk of chronic conditions.
- A Powerhouse of nutrients: Organic Raw honey is a healthful addition to your AIP diet. One tablespoon of raw organic honey contains 703kcal of energy and small amounts of vitamins and minerals such as Niacin, folate, betaine, Riboflavin, Panthothenic acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Zinc, and traces of amino acids and enzymes. Organic Raw Honey is an excellent source of natural energy that enters the bloodstream directly and this in turn can give a quick boost of energy. Because it converts to energy easily, some people use it as pre-workout fuel, especially for longer endurance exercises.
- Heart-Healthy Food: Nature’s most loved superfood, Organic Raw honey is also famous for its role in preventing heart diseases. Research shows that the antioxidants in honey, called polyphenols, may improve the balance of cholesterol levels by reducing LDL, or “bad” cholesterol, and improving HDL, or “good” cholesterol.
- Supports Immune System: Organic Raw honey is known to be one of the best immunity boosting foods with the right antibacterial and antioxidant properties. Honey is a natural antimicrobial and antibacterial agent that aids our immune system in fighting infections caused by viruses, bacteria, and fungi. Its antibacterial property allows it to be used to cleanse, cuts and wounds. Honey being acidic helps release oxygen from the wound and promotes the healing process. You can apply raw honey directly to minor cuts and burns then place a bandage across the wound.
- Supports Weight Management: Organic Raw honey is one of the best foods for losing weight. You can also consume a little organic raw honey with warm water on an empty stomach early in the morning. Having it first thing in the morning helps increase the metabolism that greatly supports your weight management program. Not to mention, it can be added to our new Paleo Perfection Vanilla Banana and Cherry Chocolate Elimination phase protein which omits the stevia so you can include organic raw honey!
- Natural Food to Your Skin: organic raw honey works wonders for dull skin and hair. Use it as a face mask to Give your skin the benefit of honey's powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and ultra-moisturizing properties.
These are some of the health benefits of organic raw honey but this is not limited. It indeed has marvelous properties that keep fascinating people around the world. Killer bee honey is a pure, raw, organic grade honey. It is a sweet delicious treat with immense health benefits for you and your family. This great product is now available in the Autoimmune Health and nutrition store.
Click here to place your order.