BEST WAYS TO ADD COLLAGEN PROTEIN POWDER TO YOUR DIET
Collagen Protein Powder:
Collagen protein powder can help the health of your skin and bones. It also is the best solution for those who are suffering from an autoimmune disease. It accounts for one-third of the protein in our bodies and skin. It is the most abundant protein in the human body, but as we age our bodies naturally produce less of it. As supply decreases it can cause our skin to lose elasticity that results in wrinkles, fine lines, dryness, and loose or sagging skin. So, it is mandatory for every person to add collagen protein to their diet especially those who are older than 30.
Most people generally know the role collagen protein plays with skin as it is present in many beauty products. However, many may not realize that collagen is much more important to our bodies than just an aging skin remedy. Our grass-fed collagen protein powder is the highest quality hydrolyzed collagen protein available on the market. Collagen powder contains short-chain amino acids that are clinically proven to have a high bioavailability, improve joint function and pain. This is absolutely an optimal choice for strengthening your joints, bones, muscles, ligaments and tendons.
You can add this collagen protein powder to your drinks, meals, and desserts. It best if you consume 1-2 tablespoons of collagen powder each day. You can simply mix the powder into everyday recipes and drinks.
Here are some of the best examples of ways you can consume your collagen protein powder:
Mix it in your daily coffee:
Coffee is the first thing that most of us drink in the morning. So, if you add 1/2 – 1 tablespoon of collagen protein powder to your coffee it can help jumpstart your metabolism.
- Mix it with your smoothies:
Add 1- 2 tablespoon of powder to your favorite smoothie ingredients. Be sure to add it before you blend your smoothie.
- Strawberry lemonade collagen drink:
Take 3 chopped strawberries, 1/2 chopped cucumber, 1 sliced lemon and blend them together starting with the fruit first. Then add 2 cups of water and a little honey for taste. Finally, add 1/2 – 1 tablespoon of collagen powder to your drink and enjoy it!
Fun ways like these can help boost your health and ensure you enjoy the benefits of collagen protein powder. Below are some of the benefits of collagen protein powder.
- It is the best source of grass-fed collagen sourced from the highest quality pasture-raised cattle.
- Collagen protein powder improves your bone strength, joints, hair, skin, and nails and also improves gut health for autoimmune diseases
- This AIP protein powder ensures the highest quality and most bio-available collagen powder on the market.
- It has not fat, lots of omega 3 fatty acid, and more antioxidant vitamins than other protein powder. This grass-fed collagen protein (named Paleo Perfection) is non-GMO, soy-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and has had no sugar added.
- This collagen protein powder also includes an organic superfood blend that includes organic apple fiber, organic beetroot, organic broccoli, organic carrot, organic kale, organic spinach, and organic mushroom.
If you haven’t tried our collagen protein powder in your diet…now’s the time to start! It really works for autoimmune diseases and also does wonders for your skin and boosts overall health. Autoimmune Health & Nutrition works to provide the best quality collagen protein powders that are AIP and Paleo-friendly. The product is available in 3 delicious flavors. Give it a Shot! It's worth a try!